An Introduction

This blog is a little bit about everything. My life as a mother, a wife, and owner of a home with an acre. We like to call it our family farm. My family currently consists of the human members- my husband, S and our two beautiful girls, B and O; then there are the animals- our dogs, Charlie & Lola Belle and our Chickens. Check back often, you never know when we'll add a new member! ; )

Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to our farm... I mean home.

Welcome!  This is our home, which we are slowly turning into a tiny suburban farm, or sometimes it feels like just a plain old zoo!  Current count is myself (Alison), my husband (S), our 2 girls (B and O), one dog, 14 chickens and 2 new animals on the way... if you haven't already heard what they are, you can be surprised.  : )  We moved into this house earlier this year and have lots to do.  We are keeping plenty busy between getting settled and completely "moved in" (meaning unpacked) in the house, getting the girls to various classes and activities, and changing things around- mostly outside for now.  We have lots and lots of landscaping to do.  I'm sure we'll talk more on that later.  Our oldest, B, will be starting Kindergarten in the fall (I know, I can't believe it either!) and O will be starting preschool.  My oh my... 3 days a week I will be down to one child for most of the day and 2 days a week, for a few hours, I will not have either of them.  What will I do with myself?
I hope you enjoy following along with the suburban farm life of our family.  We're glad to have you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment