An Introduction

This blog is a little bit about everything. My life as a mother, a wife, and owner of a home with an acre. We like to call it our family farm. My family currently consists of the human members- my husband, S and our two beautiful girls, B and O; then there are the animals- our dogs, Charlie & Lola Belle and our Chickens. Check back often, you never know when we'll add a new member! ; )

Friday, March 16, 2012

Chick update

Our two little chicks are doing great.  It's a good thing my own children don't grow as fast as they do, though- talk about growing like weeds!  They are a few days shy of 3 weeks old and they have changed so much and at least doubled in size.  I raised chicks before, obviously, but I didn't remember it happening this fast.  Maybe that's because I was too busy with all 14 chicks that I didn't get as much time to notice how much they were changing...?  Or maybe I noticed then and just don't remember now.  ; )  Here are the cute little ones at just over 2 weeks old...


No comments:

Post a Comment